Luxury cottage in North Yorkshire
Lowlands has all the charm of a traditional farmhouse. You'll find a large garden with plenty of outdoor seating, a spacious kitchen, and cosy living room with wood burning stove. It features all the mod cons you can imagine and luxurious finishing touches including a large freestanding bathtub. Lowlands is nestled in the village of Coniston Cold, just a couple of minutes from our estate and its spa, restaurants, and outdoor activities.
- What's inside?
- 5 double/twin bedrooms
- Gardens with outdoor seating and a BBQ
- Welcome hamper featuring tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Parking for 4 cars
- What's included?
- Access to our three restaurants: Macleod's, The Huntsman's Lodge and Nourish Brassserie
- Access to on-site activities including clay shooting, and the off-road experience
- Access to the spa facilities*
*Access to the Coniston Spa is included in your rental – access times are 6.15am until 1.00pm and 6.00pm -until 9.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 7.15am until 1.00pm and 6.00pm until 8.00pm (Saturday and Sundays). Please note children’s access times are from 8.30am until 9.45am. Access to the spa must be booked 24 hours in advance. This can be done by calling the Reservations Team on 01756 748080.
Start making plans