Luxury cottage in North Yorkshire
Lowlands has all the charm of a traditional farmhouse. You'll find a large garden with plenty of outdoor seating, a spacious kitchen, and cosy living room with wood burning stove. It features all the mod cons you can imagine and luxurious finishing touches including a large freestanding bathtub. Lowlands is nestled in the village of Coniston Cold, just a couple of minutes from our estate and its spa, restaurants, and outdoor activities.
- What's inside?
- 5 double/twin bedrooms
- Gardens with outdoor seating and a BBQ
- Welcome hamper featuring tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Parking for 4 cars
- What's included?
- Access to our three restaurants: Macleod's, The Huntsman's Lodge and Nourish Brassserie
- Access to on-site activities including clay shooting, and the off-road experience
- Access to the spa facilities*
*Please choose from the following spa access times:
3 Night Breaks (Fri-Mon) - 6pm-8pm Sunday OR 8.30am-9.45am Monday
4 Night Breaks (Mon-Fri) - 6pm-8pm Wednesday OR 8.30am-9.45am Thursday
7 Night Breaks (Choose two of the following slots) - 6pm-8pm Wednesday, 8.30am-9.45am Thursday, 6pm-8pm Sunday, 8.30am - 9.45am Monday
To avoid disappointment please secure your spa access at the time of booking or by calling Reservations on 01756 748080.
Start making plans