Reopening Guidance Dining
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 24 June 2020
- All reservations, for both residents and non-residents will be pre-booked and limited to group sizes of 12. We will be adhering to strict timings and social distance practices to avoid overcrowding and queuing on arrival. The staggering of times will allow for comprehensive cleaning between guests.
- The follow times will apply for dining services:
- Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:30 (in-room only for July)
- Lunch: 12:00 – 14:30
- Afternoon Tea: 15:00 – 17:00
- Dinner: 17:30 – 21:00
- To ensure the safety of those wishing to dine with us, we have removed some seating and tables to distance guests and enable clear pathways through the restaurant.
- Private rooms will be available for family groups or small gatherings subject to Government guidelines
- Single use menus will be provided. The menu will also be accessible via our new mobile app.
- Food and drinks will be delivered to your table via a tray on a stand for guests to help themselves to their dishes/drinks with the same practice for clearing away. This service will be provided by a member of the team wearing appropriate PPE.
- There will be increased cleaning and hygiene protocols between sittings.
- Breakfast will be served in room only available from 07.30 until 10.30am daily – a pre-order form will be left in your room with clear instructions.
- The food and beverage team have modified the operational practices for in-room dining and have developed an exciting menu to be enjoyed from the comfort of your own room.
- Macleod's Bar, Macleod's Restaurant and Nourish will remain closed.