The Coniston Hotel Country Estate & Spa
The Coniston Hotel Country Estate & Spa welcomes up to two dogs of any size in accordance with our policies and guidelines below.
If you would like to book a stay and bring your pet, you must contact the hotel before booking to ensure one of our pet-friendly ground floor rooms is available.
• You can bring a maximum of 2 dogs to stay with you.
• Your dog is welcome to stay in one of our designated dog-friendly bedrooms. We recommend luxury or superior room categories which offer easy access
outside to our extensive grounds so you can head out for a walk at a moment’s notice.
• Dog charges of £20.00 per dog per night - Guide dogs, assistance dogs, and hearing dogs are exempt from this charge.
• Owners / guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a dog.
• Dogs when on the site should remain on a lead at all times no longer than 2 metres in length. All pets must be controlled by their owners at all times.
• Guests are permitted to have no more than two dogs in any room at any given time.
• Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
• Owners / guests are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
• Dogs cannot be left alone in any bedroom at any time or when using Nàdarra Spa
• Dogs cannot be left in crates or cages in bedrooms unsupervised.
• Staff are not permitted to care for the dog (e.g. feeding or walking).
• The dog must be kept on a lead at all times when in public areas and Estate grounds.
• Guests are asked to pick up deposits left by the pet immediately. Please use the bins provided around the grounds.
• Dogs must be well trained.
• Dogs are never allowed on beds or furniture.
• Pet foods cannot be purchased at the hotel.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome on the terrace and The View restaurant.
• The Hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
• We recommend a local kennels should you require a dog sitter for availability, please contact:
High Gro Kennels
High Ground Farm, Hellifield
North Yorkshire, BD23 4JN
Mobile: 07708 221211