Meet the Team | Daniel Core
We are delighted to introduce Daniel Core, our Spa General Manager at Nàdarra Spa.
Daniel joins our award-winning spa from Steiner Cruises, where he was responsible for overseeing the spa offering, having spent seven years in the industry.
In his spare time he enjoys cooking Mauritian and English fused dishes, as well as practicing meditation and crystal healing.
Daniel is proud to work with our wonderful product houses and is excited to share just a few of his favourite spa treatments:
- “Aromatherapy Associates Nadarra Spa Forest Therapy Treatment. This is my favourite treatment from AA as it is only for Nadarra Spa you will find this treatment in no other Spa, as well as working with Forest Therapy one of AA most unique pure essential oil blend contact 13 pure essential oils. Which works to ground you and keep you in the movement and aids in relieving in stress.”
- “Ishga Marine back experience, this is my favourite treatment from Ishga as I found it to be one of the most relaxing treatments we offer here at Nadarra Spa, “a pamper for the back” where all of our stress and tense sits so this aid in removing all of the and feels you feeling deeply relaxed”
- “Sothy Nadarra Spa Blossom Ritual. This is my favorite treatment from Sothys as it is only for Nadarra Spa you will find this treatment in no other Spa.”
- “My favourite Neal & Wolf product is the ‘Volmsing Mist’ this product delivers long-lasting, enhanced volume even in high humidity which is great for me as I love volume to my hair along with working in the heat of out beautiful thermal area.”
- “In my eyes, no visit to Nàdarra Spa is complete without a soak in our outdoor baths as part of our Private Spa Garden Bath Experience. The ultimate way to relax and enjoy to some you time whilst admiring the spectacular scenery!.”