Reopening Guidance Team
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 24 June 2020
- Upon arrival, you will be given a 'Rest Assured' pack that will include your sanitised room key, mini hand sanitiser, wipes and tissues.
- We have added to our already comprehensive cleaning practices, paying close attention to high-touch areas and ensuring surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Rooms will have a limited capacity to ensure social distancing is achievable.
- When you leave your room for a breakout, it will be re cleaned sealed to assure you it can remain a 'Safe Haven'.
- We will strive to use environmentally friendly, single-use products as much as possible.
- We request that you bring your own stationery and notebooks to stop cross contamination across reusable products.
- Where possible, your meeting space will not be manned for the safety of our staff and your guests. You will be able to contact us should you need anything via our internal telephone systems.
- All laundry will be washed at a minimum of 60°C, a temperature that has been proven to kill all traces of COVID-19.
- For our initial reopening, breakfast will be served in-room only available from 07.30 until 10.30 daily. A pre-order form will be left in your room with clear instructions on how you can arrange this.
- The Coniston Spa and Coniston-Off Road will remain closed for July.