The Coniston Hotel terms and conditions
Please check back regularly for updates
Updated: 10 June 2020
Coniston Shooting Ground is currently open for members only and will reopen for non-members on Tuesday 16 June 2020.
The health and safety of our staff, members and customers is of paramount importance to us and we will be following Government guidelines and adhering to the highest levels of hygiene and sanitation at all times. Therefore, the following procedures are now in place:
- All members and non-members are now required to book in advance. Please phone to book a time slot, specify whether you are doing, Skeet, DTL Compact or Sporting and, if a member, state your membership number. Lines will be open Friday - Sunday, 10am - 2pm.
- Sporting will be in a designated route and maps will be available to follow. There will be 100 bird sporting on the designated route with 10 minutes allowed per stand.
- The Clubhouse will only be open to collect a Promatic card, pay and use toilet facilities. Only one person will be allowed in The Clubhouse at a time.
- Only 4 people will be allowed to shoot at any given time. Groups of more than 4 people are not currently permitted.
- Social distancing of 2 metres is required at all times.
- Hand santisers and wipes will be available for all members to use and will be found on the tables outside.
- Please bring your own guns.
- Promatic cards will be sanitised prior to being given out and on return to the office.
- A restricted takeaway food offering will be available at the usual times from the cafe window on the patio.
The above measures may change with Government guidelines, we will be sure to update you informed.
We recommend that all members and non-members visit the CPSA website and familiarise themselves with their guidance document ‘Shoot Safe, Stay Safe.’
For more information, please call Coniston Shooting Ground on 01756 748586 or 07831399860.
Thank you for your continued support.