Reopening Guidance Team
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 27 July 2020
- Current guidelines on events and meetings are as follows:
“Meetings of up to 30 people indoors are allowed in permitted venues if social distancing can be maintained and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the COVID-19 guidance.” -https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/hotels-and-other-guest-accommodation
- Upon arrival, you will be given a 'Rest Assured' pack that will include your sanitised room key, mini hand sanitiser, wipes and tissues.
- We have added to our already comprehensive cleaning practices, paying close attention to high-touch areas and ensuring surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Rooms will have a limited capacity to ensure social distancing is achievable.
- When you leave your room for a breakout, it will be cleaned and resealed to assure it can remain a 'Safe Haven'.
- We will strive to use environmentally friendly, single-use products as much as possible.
- We request that you bring your own stationery and notebooks to stop cross contamination across reusable products.
- Where possible, your meeting space will not be manned for the safety of our staff and your guests. You will be able to contact us via our internal telephone systems should you need anything.
- All laundry will be washed at a minimum of 60°C, a temperature that has been proven to kill all traces of COVID-19.
- For our initial reopening, breakfast will be served in-room only available from 07.30 until 10.30 daily. A pre-order form will be left in your room.
- All lunches will be served in disposable lunch boxes at your event space.
- Dinner will need to be pre-ordered in advance and will be delivered to your table via a tray on a stand for guests to help themselves to their dishes/drinks. The same practice will be applied for clearing away. This service will be provided by a member of the team wearing appropriate PPE.