Reopening Guidance Bedrooms
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 26 August 2020
- Upon arrival, you will be given a 'Rest Assured' pack that will include your sanitised room key, mini hand sanitiser, wipes, tissues and a pen.
- We have added to our already comprehensive cleaning practices, paying close attention to high-touch areas and ensuring surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- All laundry will be washed at a minimum of 60°C, a temperature that has been proven to kill all traces of COVID-19.
- When your room has been cleaned, it will be sealed to show that it is now a 'Safe Haven'.
- During your stay, we will be guided by you as to if and when your would like your room cleaned. Therefore, the cleaning of rooms will be on request only, you just have to contact Reception to arrange.
- We will strive to use environmentally friendly, single-use products as much as possible.
- Where possible your room will be allocated on the ground floor to avoid use of our lift.
- For our initial reopening, breakfast will be served in-room only available from 07.30 until 10.30 daily. A pre-order form will be left in your room with clear instructions on how you can arrange this.