Reopening Guidance Team
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 24 June 2020
Our team are certainly at the heart of everything we do here at The Coniston and take great pleasure in ensuring you have the most memorable stay. Our commitment to our team is as follows:
- All team members have been provided with training in regard to infection control and safe working practices prior to returning to work.
- Managers will clearly communicate with employees with regard to safe operating procedures, use of appropriate PPE/RPE and active temperature screening.
- Temperature testing will be carried out at the beginning of each shift using no-contact thermometers. All employees will be asked to give consent to temperature testing and health monitoring prior to returning to work.
- All employees recorded as having a temperature above the threshold (in accordance with government guidance) of 100.4 °F (38 °C) will not be permitted to enter the workplace and will be advised to return home and self-isolate as per government guidance.
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times during temperature checks and the appropriate PPE (face shields etc.) will be worn as necessary by the administrator of the tests.
- Any employee showing other symptoms of COVID-19 (new persistent cough, anosmia, difficulty breathing etc.) will be expected to inform their manager immediately, via telephone where possible, follow Government guidelines for self-isolation not to return to work until the self-isolation period is over. Employees should seek medical advice as appropriate.
- Is important to us and guests, staff and suppliers will be encouraged to share their feedback to our teams who will share this information with our management team who will make changes where necessary.