There are many hidden gems on The Coniston Estate. Nestled within our 1,400 Acres is a wide variety of activities and there's something for everyone!
- Come and experience the thrill of off-road driving at our Coniston 4X4 Experience. You can tear through Yorkshire's hilly off-road terrain whatever the weather!
- Clay pigeon shooting is available our CPSA Premier Plus Shooting Ground then retreat to the log cabin which welcomes you with a roaring fire
- Test your aim at our at Archery
- Experience and learn about our birds of prey in The Falconry Centre, which features our new white-tailed sea eagle who is on show to the public
- Fly-Fishing is available on the 24 acre lake or River Aire
- Spend a weekend cycling part of the Tour de Yorkshire route
All our activities are instructor led and they are excellent at teaching all levels from beginners to the more experienced guests.
Furthermore, we have walking and cycle trials across the estate and estate maps are given to the guests. The local area includes beauty spots such as Malham, Settle and Skipton, Grassington, Ingleton and many more, probably offering some of the best scenic walking in the country, located just off the Pennine Way.
If you're planning a day visit you won't forget or would like to enhance your stay with us - you'll have a blast and create memories with our activities!
Buy a Gift Voucher for an activity by clicking here....