Reopening Guidance Coniston Off-Road
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 24 July 2020
- Based on Government guidelines, Coniston Off-Road will reopen to guests from the 1 August 2020.
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, we will be using signage in reception to remind guests and staff to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing. All safety briefings will take place outside or within the vehicle.
- Training: The team have been trained on how to be courteous and give service in the changed environment. To safely operate the Spa whilst maintaining hotel hospitality and abiding by social distancing. For example, doors will not be held open etc.
- PPE: Appropriate PPE Equipment (masks, face shields and gloves) in place and available to protect the team and guests. We kindly ask you to bring your own mask on the day that is to be worn throughout the session *Masks can be provided on the day should there be a need.
- Cleaning: In public areas and all vehicles, we have added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency.
- Sanitation: Increased sanitiser and wipes available throughout the guest journey for both guests and the team
- All guests will need to have completed a COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival.
- Your temperature will be taken at the hotel entrance and if your temperature is 38 degrees or higher, regretfully you will not be granted access to the venue.
- Newspapers, magazines and marketing material will be removed from reception.
- Payment: For the foreseeable future we will only be accepting credit/debit cards or vouchers as a payment method.
- Experiences: We are running all types of experiences up to the intermediate level, this includes Junior Driving. Longer sessions will be reintroduced in the following months. As well as face masks, we will be ventilating the vehicles throughout the entire session and disinfecting touch points after each use. Only two guests will be permitted to take part in any of the experiences on offer.
- On Arrival: On arrival please ring the door bell for attention where your instructor will greet you and brief you for your session. Please do not turn up early for your session as you will be asked to wait until your allotted time slot. Should you be late for your session, we will endeavour to give you an experience in the remaining time but we will not run over the allotted time of your booking.
- Summary: We are delighted to open our doors to the public once again, with their safety and the safety of our staff at the forefront of everything we are doing. Should anyone not adhere to the rules and guidelines set up and outlined in our opening procedure stated above, you may be asked to leave the premises. We look forward to welcoming you.