Reopening Guidance Country Cottages
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 8 June 2020
- We are currently taking bookings from Friday 4th July onwards, if the government-imposed travel restrictions are extended we will move your stay to a future date.
- All guests must pre-book in advance. This will apply to the use of all our facilities.
- All guests will need to have completed a COVID-19 questionnaire before entering the Hotel, Restaurant or Spa.
- Keys are to be collected from ‘The Coniston Hotel’ where you will be given a 'Rest Assured' pack that will include two sanitised cottage keys, directions for the property, directory of services, mini hand sanitiser, wipes, tissues, a pen.
- We have added to our already comprehensive cleaning practices, paying close attention to high-touch areas and ensuring surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. The property will be cleaned by one individual cleaner.
- When your cottage has been cleaned, it will be sealed to show that it is now a 'Safe Haven'.
- We will strive to use environmentally friendly, single-use products as much as possible.