Reopening Guidance Spa
Our Commitment to You
Updated: 26 August 2020
- The Coniston Spa has now reopened and is back welcoming hotel residents, day spa guests and members.
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, we will be using signage in reception to remind guests and staff to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing. There will be a partition at front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests.
- Training: The team have been trained on how to be courteous and give service in the changed environment. To safely operate the Spa whilst maintaining hotel hospitality and abiding by social distancing. For example, doors will not be held open etc.
- PPE: Following Government guidance, facemasks need to be worn in all public areas of the Hotel and Spa. Appropriate PPE (masks, face shields and gloves) is in place and is available to protect the team.
- Cleaning: In public areas, we have added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency.
- Sanitation: Increased sanitiser and wipes available throughout the guest journey for both guests and the team.
- Newspapers, Magazines and Marketing Material: Will be removed from reception.
- Bookings for couples or individuals: The Spa must be booked in advance and limited time slots will be available from: 10:00-11:45 | 12:00-13:45 | 14:00–15:45 | 16:00-17:45 | 18:00–19:45. A 15-minute cleaning regime will take place between time slot.
- Children: Due to COVID-19 children will no longer be allowed access to the facility.
- Resident Access: If you have booked Spa Resident access a ‘Spa Rest Assured Welcome Pack’ will be left in your room to include bathrobe, towel, bottled water and pack of tissues. You are encouraged to get changed and shower in your bedroom after using the spa. Once at the Spa you will be asked to leave your footwear in reception in exchange of a complimentary branded pair of flipflops. When in the thermal area you will be encouraged to shower before using the thermal area showers.
- Facilities Open at The Spa: Limited facilities will be open, and the Thermal area will include 15 metre pool, indoor jacuzzi and outdoor infinity pool only. The gym and studio have now also reopened.
- Facilities Closed at The Spa: Nourish Brasserie, Sauna, Steam Room and Salt Inhalation Room.
- Furniture: All cushions will be removed from furniture.
- Limited Treatment Menu available daily from 10:00 until 18:00
- To avoid disappointment, please book in advance
- In Spa treatment rooms all surfaces and fixtures will be disinfected between each client
- Treatment rooms will be allocated per therapist
- Prior to arrival you will have already completed your spa consultation card
- We encourage you to arrive 5-minutes prior to your treatment or if you are late this will reduce the length of the treatment.
- Changing Rooms: Changing facilities and lockers are unavailable.
- Bar: A limited drinks service will be available from poolside and will be served to you from a table service area. Payment for drinks will be charged to rooms only.