Valentine’s at The Coniston
As Valentine’s Day approaches don’t leave it too late to get that special someone in your life a gift to remember…
With a range of spectacular gift ideas and experiences available right here on the Coniston Estate. Here are some of our favourite gift ideas for him and her.
Gifts for her
- Treat her to a day of luxury with one of our indulgent spa day’s including a treatment, a bite to eat and a relaxing treatment. Why not book one our best-selling Signature spa day?
- Get dressed up and enjoy a night of delicious dining in the Dales with a relaxed atmosphere in the Huntsman’s Lodge, offering bistro style dining in the heart of the Dales
- Escape for the night with one of our country breaks, perfect for those seeking some quality together time. Why not pre-book a late check out, a cold bottle of bubbly and a fresh bunch of flowers for your arrival from our local florist!
- A few hours away is sometimes all that is needed, treat her to a blissful treatment at The Coniston Spa. Choose from a range of body and facial treatments guaranteed to leave her feeling utterly relaxed
Gifts for him
- Drive him crazy with an off-road experience at the Coniston Off-Road Centre, tackle a range of obstacles and feel the adrenalin rush!
- Shoot, aim and fire! The perfect new experience to try this 2020, why not both get involved and release your inner competitive streak as you enjoy a fully instructed lesson with 25 clays each at one of Yorkshire’s best grounds
- Sample some of our finest dishes from our 2 AA Rosette Restaurant Macleod’s. Book on selected dates and enjoy the atmosphere and ambience of our pianist whilst you dine in style!
- Style it up – take your pick from a range of luxury clothing brands at Coniston’s very own shooting shop, offering a range of gifts from clothing to accessories
Perhaps it could be the perfect opportunity for you to pop the question? After all it is a leap year! Make it one to remember, speak to our Events Coordinator to make your proposal unforgettable. Offering a range of secluded and romantic settings across the estate, afterwards why not enjoy a bottle of bubbly and an overnight stay! The dream ending to a magical day…