Six-bedroom country cottage in Skipton
With room for up to 12 people, Fogga is the largest of our self-catering properties. It combines the cosiness of a cottage with all kinds of modern luxuries and features a spacious living room, complete with wood burning stove, a six seater outdoor hot tub and a BBQ - plus it's dog-friendly too. It's surrounded by views of the rolling hills and the Yorkshire Dales on the doorstep, but is easily accessible just off the A65 and within a stone's throw (two minute walk) from our fantastic facilities at The Coniston Hotel, including three restaurants, an award-winning spa and wealth of on-site activities, from Archery and Air Rifles to Clay Pigeon Shooting and Land Rover Experience.
- What's inside?
- 6 double/twin bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Gardens with outdoor seating
- Welcome hamper featuring tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Parking for 6 cars
- What's included?
- Access to our three dining outlets: The View, Macleod's Bar & Lounge, Blossom Kitchen*
- Access to on-site activities including clay shooting, and the off-road experience*