Self-catering accommodation in Skipton
The Thack is nestled in a peaceful location on the very edge of the Yorkshire Dales. It boasts plenty of modern luxuries while retaining all the charm of a quaint, country farmhouse, and features beautiful gardens with a large outdoor hot tub, a spacious kitchen, and a cosy living room with a wood burning stove. It's also just a short walk from our two restaurants, award-winning spa, and on-site activities.
- What's inside?
- 5 double/twin bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Gardens with outdoor seating and a BBQ
- Welcome hamper featuring tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Parking for 6 cars
- What's included?
- Access to our three restaurants: Macleod's, The Huntsman's Lodge and Nourish Brasserie
- Access to on-site activities including clay shooting, and the off-road experience
- Access to the spa facilities*
*Access to the Coniston Spa is included in your rental – access times are 6.15am until 1.00pm and 6.00pm -until 9.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 7.15am until 1.00pm and 6.00pm until 8.00pm (Saturday and Sundays). Please note children’s access times are from 8.30am until 9.45am. Access to the spa must be booked 24 hours in advance. This can be done by calling the Reservations Team on 01756 748080.
Start making plans