Self-catering accommodation in Skipton
The Thack is nestled in a peaceful location on the very edge of the Yorkshire Dales. It boasts plenty of modern luxuries while retaining all the charm of a quaint, country farmhouse, and features beautiful gardens with a large outdoor hot tub, a spacious kitchen, and a cosy living room with a wood burning stove. It's also just a short walk from our two restaurants, award-winning spa, and on-site activities.
- What's inside?
- 5 double/twin bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Gardens with outdoor seating and a BBQ
- Welcome hamper featuring tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Parking for 6 cars
- What's included?
- Access to our three restaurants: Macleod's, The Huntsman's Lodge and Nourish Brasserie
- Access to on-site activities including clay shooting, and the off-road experience
*We recommend you read our Reopening Guidance for information on which facilities and services will be open during your stay as these are subject to change dependent on Government guidelines. The information on this page is updated regularly.