Self-catering accommodation in Skipton
The Thack is nestled in a peaceful location on the very edge of the Yorkshire Dales. It boasts plenty of modern luxuries while retaining all the charm of a quaint, country farmhouse, and features beautiful gardens with a large outdoor hot tub, a spacious kitchen, and a cosy living room with a wood burning stove. It's also just a short walk from our two restaurants, award-winning spa, and on-site activities.
- What's inside?
- 5 double/twin bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Gardens with outdoor seating and a BBQ
- Welcome hamper featuring tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Parking for 6 cars
- What's included?
- Access to our three restaurants: Macleod's, The Huntsman's Lodge and Nourish Brasserie
- Access to on-site activities including clay shooting, and the off-road experience
- Access to the spa facilities*
*Please choose from the following spa access times:
3 Night Breaks (Fri-Mon) - 6pm-8pm Saturday OR 8.30am-9.45am Sunday
4 Night Breaks (Mon-Fri) - 6pm-8pm Tuesday OR 8.30am-9.45am Wednesday
7 Night Breaks (Choose two of the following slots) - 6pm-8pm Tuesday, 8.30am-9.45am Wednesday, 6pm-8pm Saturday, 8.30am - 9.45am Sunday
To book access to the spa please contact reservations 24 hours in advance by calling 01756 748080.
Start making plans