Self-catering accommodation in Skipton
The Thack is nestled in a peaceful location on the very edge of the Yorkshire Dales. It boasts plenty of modern luxuries while retaining all the charm of a quaint, country farmhouse, and features beautiful gardens with a large outdoor hot tub, a spacious kitchen, and a cosy living room with a wood burning stove. It's also just a short walk from our two restaurants, award-winning spa, and on-site activities.
- What's Inside?
- Lounge with Smart TV & Wood Burning Stove
- Country Kitchen with Dining Table
- Utility with Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
- 5 Bedrooms: Ground Floor - 1 x Double with TV & En Suite (walk-in shower, basin and WC), First Floor - 1 x Super King (zip-link twin on request) with additional Single pull-out bed and En-Suite (bath, basin and WC), 1 x Double with En Suite (shower, basin and WC), 1 x Double & 1 x Twin
- 5 Bathrooms
- Large Gardens with Seating and a BBQ
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Parking for up to 6 Cars
- Welcome Hamper (tea, coffee, biscuits and other essentials)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Travel Cot & High Chair Available
Bed linen and towels included. One well-behaved dog welcome. Apologies, no smoking in property.